Frequently Asked Questions about FreeOfficeFinder and our office search service.
- What is FreeOfficeFinder?
- Are you really a free service?
- How can you help me find office space for rent?
- How do I search office space on your site?
- What types of workspaces do you market?
- What sizes of offices do you market?
- How much space do I need?
- What if I have a specific requirement, such as a dog-friendly office, or one with a treatment centre?
- Why do some of the offices you market not display pricing?
- How up to date are your listings?
- What should I expect to happen after I have contacted you about my commercial property needs?
- Will my details ever be given or sold to any other company?
- How is FreeOfficeFinder paid?
What is FreeOfficeFinder?
FreeOfficeFinder is an independent office search agency that helps companies and organisations of all sizes in finding private office space to rent in London and across the UK.
We own a database of 1000s of offices in 100s of London and UK locations and provide a free one-stop-shop solution allowing clients to find, view and take office space that suits their needs.
You can read more about our history in our company profile page and the service we provide on our about us page.
Are you really a free service?
How can you help me find office space for rent?
How do I search office space on your site?
What types of workspaces do you market?
What sizes of offices do you market?
How much space do I need?
What if I have a specific requirement, such as a dog-friendly office, or one with a treatment centre?
Why do some of the offices you market not display pricing?
How up to date are your listings?
What should I expect to happen after I have contacted you about my commercial property needs?
- We will discuss your office space requirements with you, assess your needs, find the most suitable options, and then present you with a choice of offices to rent.
- We can also arrange immediate viewings for urgent requirements. Our consultants have in-depth knowledge of the offices we market.
It is nearly impossible for a new client to fully understand the most suitable options behind their computer, so we recommend contacting a FreeOfficeFinder consultant who can discuss requirements and will hand pick the most suitable offices for in-person viewings. This will allow you to gain first-hand experience of the offices and their facilities.
Will my details ever be given or sold to any other company?
Availability changes daily so we need to check what is available and that they are not already working on your requirement with another agency.