From a desk to a private office to an entire building, we market 1000s of locations on behalf of many landlords in the UK offering flexible office rental solutions.
Whatever you need, we have the solution for you.
FreeOfficeFinder was founded in 2002 and has since become one of the largest office brokers / commercial real estate agents in the UK.
We are known as the Airbnb for workspace, with a more personalised touch.
In addition to helping you find office space, we can arrange viewings for you and even negotiate prices/terms with office providers. We can find an office for you completely free as we are funded by landlords. In addition to our website listings, we are often handed off-market deals, ideal for quick and discreet relocation.
Although London office space accounts for a large part of our portfolio, we market solutions in 1000s of locations across the country. Whether you are a start-up technology company or a large government organisation, we work hard to pinpoint the right solution for you.
A Guide to Our Offices
Many offices provide similar environments and facilities, with typical set-ups often featuring:
- Top Central Locations (walking distance to city centre / high street, easy access to transport links such as airports, railways and the underground, often Zone 1 and 2).
- Coworking spaces with comfortable sofas and dedicated desks in bright accommodation.
- Boutique charm, popular landmark sites, locations in interesting buildings such as historic period conversions or trendy warehouse studios.
- Prestigious accommodation or more cost-effective options in both prime locations and more discrete areas.
- Unbranded business addresses with a variety of configurable floorplans.
- Parking - less availability in central London but NCP / car park arrangements usually on offer. Bike racks / sheds are often available.
- Newly-refurbished rooms, fully-equipped with the best technology and boasting the latest interior design.
- Broadband internet / WiFi for you and your clients (computers not normally included).
- Commercial spaces with open-plan interiors or partitioned set-ups.
- Lounges, breakout areas or cafés / bars. Sometimes with an outside area such as an attractive roof terrace.
- A staffed reception, offering ad-hoc secretarial services.
- Membership, free networking for onsite community and event space for meeting / clubs etc.
- 24-hour security (often manned) in both prestigious and economical/functional buildings.
- Onsite management to provide tenants with any assistance they may need.
- Existing furniture, IT systems and telephony, or choose to remove and add your own.
- Instant lettings - Move in on the same day if needed.
- Flexible terms - Options for monthly rolling contracts or longer if required.
- Air conditioning, disabled facilities, lifts, showers, an onsite gym and more.
- Workspaces across ground floor to any other floor on a high rise building boasting panoramic views.
- Suspended ceilings and raised floors, keeping workspaces clutter-free.
- All-inclusive prices comprising rent, business rates, service charges, utility bills and use of amenities. Agreements can be charged per person, or per office unit.
Workspace Solutions to Suit Every Business
- Offices suitable for freelancers, entrepreneurs, small-to-medium-sized businesses and large blue-chip corporates.
- Short-term flexible offices / temporary rentals for 1 month or long-term rental for 12+ months (prestigious & budget locations).
- Small offices for 1, 2, 5 etc people to large requirements for 20, 50 or 100+ people needing a whole floor or whole building / office block. (Square feet / square meters also offered).
- Offices can be provided on serviced or managed terms, or as an unfurnished blank canvas.
- We market all kinds of spaces from the funky, creative and modern to the traditional and luxurious. Many provide Grade A office accommodation in exceptional locations.
- Landlords can provide self-contained units with sole use of facilities including private kitchens and WCs, or workplace solutions with shared conference facilities and breakout spaces.
- Flexible occupancy with services that can be hired such as telephone answering and/or admin support.
- Commercial properties providing disaster recovery solutions and flexi-leases, avoiding the risks associated with subletting. Long-term rental arrangements are also possible.