From a desk, to a private office to an entire building, we market 1000’s of locatons on behalf of many landlords in th UK offering flexible office rental solutions.
Whatever you need, we have the solution for you.
FreeOfficeFinder was founded in 2002 and has become one of the largest office brokers / commercial real estate agents in the UK.
We are also known as the Airbnb of the workplace market with a more personalised touch.
In addition to our commercial property search to help you search office space we can arrange viewings while helping you and your organization negotiate with office providers on your preferred location. We can find an office for you completely free as we are funded by landlords. In addition to our website listings, we are often handed off-market deals, ideal for quick and discreet relocation.
London office space makes up the majority of our offerings but we market 1000's of locations across the country. Whether you are a start-up technology company or a large government organization, we work hard to pinpoint the right solution for you.
A guide to our offices for rent.
Many of our offices have a very similar environment / offer so this section is to explain the typical set up and what you can expect when renting your next workspace. Typical set ups offer facilities and features such as:
- Top Central Locations (Walking distance to city center / high street, easy to transport such as airport, train and underground tube access, often Zone 1 and 2)
- Private office space or collaborative and shared workspace / dedicated Coworking desks in bright accommodation.
- Quality independent boutique style offices, large popular landmark developments, period conversion or trendy warehouse studios
- Premium / High-end quality or cost-effective location on either prominent or secluded roads
- Unbranded business addresses with a variety of configurable floorplans
- Parking - less availability in central London but NCP / car park arrangements usually on offer. Bike racks / sheds are often available.
- Newly refurbished rooms, fully equipped with the latest interior design and the best comms equipment
- Broadband internet / Wifi for you and your clients. (Computers not normally included)
- Commercial space / offices with open plan interiors or partitioned set ups
- Lounge and break out areas, Cafés / bars. Sometimes with an outside area such as an attractive roof terrace
- Staffed Reception - offering ad hoc secretarial services
- Membership, free networking for onsite community and event space for meeting / clubs etc.
- 24 hour security / 24 hour security (often manned) in even the most economical / functional space.
- On site management, always available to help at the Business Center
- (Optional) - Furniture, phones and I.T. in your office suite.
- Instant Lettings / flexible terms - Move to Same day and / or rent monthly if needed
- Air conditioning, Disabled access (also lift access), showers, sometimes a gym. Tea and coffee are usually included in the price
- Offices based on ground floor to upper floors with accompanying views
- Suspended ceiling, raised floors - keeping the rooms looking attractive and clutter free
- All-inclusive terms / pricing. (ie business rates, service charge, utility bills & amenities) Sometimes per person / per calendar month (pp / pcm) or priced with a cost per unit
Types of requirement our office buildings can accommodate
- Offices suitable for freelancers, entrepreneurs, small to medium sized businesses and large blue chips / corporates
- Short-term flexible offices / temporary rentals for 1 month or long-term rental for 12+ months (prestigious & budget locations)
- Small offices for 1, 2, 5 etc people to large requirements for 20, 50 or 100+ people needing a whole floor or whole building / office block. (Square feet / square meters also offered)
- Those requiring fully equipped Serviced Offices, with furniture, telephone systems etc, unfurnished offices or managed offices set up in a empty shell
- Those wanting funky / creative, contemporary, media style offices or prime / luxury / grade A offices.
- Companies happy to share facilities conference / meeting rooms or break out space or those needing self-contained units with sole use of facilities, including with their own kitchen and WC's / toilets.
- Those that require flexible occupancy that can hire services (such as telephone answering, telephone systems and furniture)
- Organizations needing a disaster recovery solution with a flexi-lease instead of a sublet in addition to a long-term rental solution.