Website Terms And Conditions
The Site is owned and operated by FreeOfficeFinder Limited (Company No. 04446381) (we/us/our/the Company) of 40 Bowling Green Lane, London, EC1R 0NE (our Company Address). FreeOfficeFinder is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) Registration No. ZA347062
These Terms relate solely to applicants’ use of the Site. A copy of our terms and conditions relating to workspace providers are available here or on request from 40 Bowling Green Lane, London, EC1R 0NE (our Company Address) or at email@example.com.
Any reference to “you” in these Terms includes any person who accesses or uses the Site and the services we make available via the Site (the Services) on your behalf, whether as a guest or a registered user.
Please read these Terms carefully before using the Site. By using our Site, you accept these Terms and agree to comply with them (whether or not you register as a user). Your agreement to comply and be bound by these Terms is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Site. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Site.
Other Applicable Terms
Changes to these Terms
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time for any changes, as they are binding on you upon your first use of the Site after the changes have been introduced. In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and any previous version(s), the provisions that are current and in effect will prevail (unless it is expressly stated otherwise).
Changes to our Site
We may update our Site from time to time, and may change the content and Services at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
We require a valid business email address, phone number and company name in order to provide our Services. By registering you warrant and represent that the information provided by you is business information and is true and accurate in all respects. Any changes to the information provided must be notified to us as soon as reasonably practicable. Registration is for one business entity only and is restricted to use for business purposes. Following registration you will be responsible for any losses howsoever sustained by us arising from the use of the Site or details that we send to you. Therefore, if you believe there has been a breach of your security, you must notify us immediately.
Marketing Material/Viewing Offices
The marketing material we use on the website has been given to us by the providers of the offices themselves to promote offices for rent. In some cases, where the office providers have not been able to provide us with marketing material, we have obtained the material ourselves through other resources. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the material (whether it be exact location, size of offices available, facilities/services offered, availability of space, pricing, presentation of the space/building, etc.), so you are advised to speak to us first to obtain the required information and then confirm those details with the office providers themselves before viewing them. In the rare cases where we were unable to obtain a picture of an actual office within the building, we have used a generic and similar example to give an idea as to how the space would look inside. Normally, that generic picture would be of an office or space being marketed by the same workspace provider in another location.
Office buildings can sometimes be taken off the market or the providers may choose not to market via our service for various reasons, so by using the site you understand that the buildings you see advertised are subject to availability. In the event that you enquire for a particular building and request to view it, you understand we will book the viewing for you provided the building is both available and thought by a member of our team to be suitable for your requirement.
Accessing our Site
We do not guarantee that our Services, our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on an “as is” temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site or Services without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
Our Site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that the content available on or through our Site is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our Site or any service or product described on our Site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our Site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that this web site is fully operational at all times. However we cannot guarantee that the website will be fault free. In particular access to this website may be interrupted or restricted to allow for emergency or routine repairs or maintenance to be carried out or the introduction of new facilities or services. FreeOfficeFinder Limited reserves its right to restrict, suspend or terminate your use of this website or any of our services at any time if we believe, in our absolute discretion, that you have breached these terms and conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights, Copying and Downloading
You may download the materials on this website to a single personal computer and print a hard copy of the materials on this website in order to help you decide whether to proceed further with your enquiry. You may not delete, change or modify in any way any copyright notices on the materials you download from our Site. Except for this limited licence, you may not copy, reproduce, re-publish, upload, post, transmit or distribute any material on this web site in any way. Doing so would constitute an infringement of our (and possibly any concerning third party) copyright and other intellectual property rights. FreeOfficeFinder Limited specifically retains all copyright and other intellectual property rights.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. You agree that you will not use our intellectual property rights in any way other than allowed under these Terms and any infringement by you thereof will be a material breach of these Terms.
No Reliance on Information
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Services or information available through the Site (either directly or indirectly) meet your specific requirements.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of Liability:
FreeOfficeFinder Limited does not make any recommendation or in any way provide a warranty or advice as to the suitability of the accommodation included in this web site in the provision of such information in a display or downloadable format herein.
Due to our longstanding close relationship with the office providers that we work with, many of them offer our clients preferential rates and rent free periods. We will endeavour to help you achieve the best deal possible, however these offers by the providers are subject to availability and are also based upon your circumstance. Please contact us now to discuss any offers you have seen on our website.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, we accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) our Site and Services or the use of or reliance upon our Services or any content included on our Site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Services, Site or any content on it, whether express or implied, including any guarantee that our Site will meet your requirements.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site;
- use of or reliance on our Services or any content displayed on our Site;
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, sales or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, or loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. We accept no responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events or acts of war.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Site. Unless expressly stated, these websites are not under our control. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. A breach of this provision is a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you. Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact us at our Company Address.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or reuse any material which does not comply with our content standards described in the next paragraph (Content Standards).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of our Site in contravention of these Terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms. When a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site (including suspension or termination of your account)
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these Terms. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
You agree to fully reimburse us for all losses (including loss of profit, revenue, goodwill or reputation), costs and expenses arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other act or omission by you in using the Site or by any other person accessing the Site using your personal information with your authority that results in any legal responsibility on our part to any third party.
Clause headings are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms. We will not lose our rights under these Terms by reason of any delay by us in enforcing those rights.
If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These Terms, and all incorporated documents referred to herein, constitutes the entire agreement as to your use of and our provision of the Site and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between us, whether written or oral. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from the website or from any conversations with our staff will operate to vary these terms and conditions. The Terms and all contracts made under them shall endure for the benefit of any successors and assignees of FreeOfficeFinder Limited.
You acknowledge that, in entering into this agreement, you do not rely on, and shall have no remedies in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms or any incorporated documents referred to herein.
These Terms will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales, except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Discontinuation of Service
Should you want FreeOfficeFinder Limited to cease any search for you or request to be removed from our database, please notify us in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contacting your account manager at the Company.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed, stored and disclosed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we treat it. Unless otherwise stated in this policy, by visiting www.freeofficefinder.com (the Site), you are deemed to have accepted the practices described in this policy.
This Site is owned and operated by FreeOfficeFinder Limited (Company No. 04446381) of 40 Bowling Green Lane, London, EC1R 0NE (our Company Address). Because we process personal data from users as well as processing personal data from office spaces, FreeOfficeFinder processes personal data as both a Data Controller and a Data Processor, as defined in the Directive and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This Site contains links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
1. Data We Collect About You
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (i.e. anonymous data). It also does not include information about a business. Please note that we require you to use business information (not personal information) wherever possible when registering to use our Service.
We collect and process personal information so we can provide our service to you. This includes contacting you to have a clearer understanding of your requirements, to suggest ideas for your search, to make appointments for you and to gain your feedback on offices that you have viewed. It’s important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Please note that we do not collect any Special Categories of personal data about you (such as details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data), and we do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
The data we collect and process about you is explained in the sections below.
1.1 Data You Give Us
You provide information to us when you fill in forms on our Site, register to use our site, subscribe to our service or marketing database, post material, search for a space, request more information or further services, report a problem with our Site, complete a survey, or correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise. Please note that we record our phone calls for training and monitoring purposes and to comply with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR).
The information you give us includes your name, email address or login details, telephone number, real estate information, business information and any other information relevant to your search.
This data is necessary for the provision of our services and the fulfilment of our contractual obligations to you, and we rely on this as a legal basis for using the data described above.
1.2 Data We Automatically Collect
Each time you visit or use our Site, we automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your FreeOfficeFinder login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, location, network data, browser plug-in types and versions, languages, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time), pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We use this information as statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, for system administration, and to report information to third parties. Because we collect, use, and share this information in the aggregate, it does not identify any individual.
2. How We Use Your Data
We use your data to carry out our services in the following ways:
- To administer and manage your account, provide you with information you request from us, and to carry out any other obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To respond to communications from you and to provide you with information about other office spaces that are similar to those you have already enquired about.
We also use your data to make our Site and services better in the following ways:
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- As part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure, e.g. by conducting analysis required to detect malicious data and understand how this may affect your IT system.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We also permit the office spaces we work with to provide you with information about spaces we feel may interest you. We will not send you any unsolicited marketing or spam, and we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under applicable Data Protection Laws (meaning the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations, secondary legislation and successor legislation). If you do not want us to use your data in this way or to pass your details on to third parties, please notify us in writing or by email at email@example.com.
3. How We Secure Your Data
All of your personal information is stored on our secure servers and we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and management procedures to safeguard and secure the data we collect. The information is contained on a secure server, which is accessible only by a limited number of employees who have authorised access rights to such information. We utilise secure login protocol, secure network communications, hashed user passwords, secure operating systems, firewalls and intrusion prevention software frameworks.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and the security features described above to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4. How Long We Store Your Data
We only keep your personal information for as long as we have a legitimate interest to do so and as long as you maintain an account with us. We will delete your personal information when you request to delete your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Disclosure to 3rd Parties
We pass information relating to your search to our colleagues at the office centres in order to notify them of the search and to ascertain if there is a space suitable for you. We also share your information with partner companies who offer complementary services to ours, including refurbishment and construction of commercial premises. We also utilise sub-contractors for IT administration who have access to your personal data. If you have any specific requests as to how we share your information with our third parties, please notify us during the initial registration process with your account manager.
As noted above, we record our phone calls for training and monitoring purposes and to comply with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR). In the event of a dispute, we share these recorded details with legal advisors and others involved in the dispute management process.
The only other circumstances under which we would share your personal data are:
- If the third party is a member of our group (which means any subsidiaries or ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006).
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If FreeOfficeFinder or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data will be one of the transferred assets and the purchaser will be permitted to use the data for the purposes for which it was originally collected by us.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of FreeOfficeFinder, our customers, or others (including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
Please note: Your information is never handed on to unrelated third parties. If you have any preferences as to how your information is handled, please do not hesitate to contact us before registering at email@example.com. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
6. Your Rights
6.1 Legitimate Bases
We will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently and that it will only be processed if at least one of the following bases applies:
- You have given your clear consent to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party (or for us to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you).
- Processing is necessary for our compliance with the law.
- Processing is necessary to protect someone’s life.
- Processing is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority and the task/function has a clear basis in law.
- Processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, except where there is a good reason to protect your personal data which overrides those legitimate interests, such as:
- allowing us to effectively and efficiently manage and administer the operation of our business;
- maintaining compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- monitoring the use of our copyrighted materials;
- offering optimal, up-to-date security solutions for mobile devices and IT systems; and
- obtaining further knowledge of current threats to network security in order to update our security solutions and provide these to the market.
6.2 Data Subject Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Please note, however, that we may still be entitled to process your personal data if we have another legitimate reason for doing so (such as to comply with a legal obligation).
- Be informed of what data we hold and the purpose for processing the data, as a whole or in parts.
- Be forgotten and, in some circumstances, have your data erased by ourselves and our affiliates (although this is not an absolute right and there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your personal data but we are legally entitled to retain it, for example, where there is a dispute over a communication or to obtain information on your selected workspace, in order for our providers to fulfil their legal obligations with us).
- Correct or supplement any information we hold about you that is incorrect or incomplete.
- Restrict processing of the information we hold about you (for example, so that inaccuracies may be corrected—but again, there may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict processing of your personal data but we are legally entitled to refuse that request).
- Object to the processing of your data.
- Obtain your data in a portable manner and reuse the information we hold about you. We provide this information to you within 30 days of your formal written request.
- Challenge any data we use for the purposes of automated decision-making and profiling (in certain circumstances—as above, there may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict our processing of your personal data but we are legally entitled to refuse that request).
- Complain to a supervisory authority (e.g. the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK) 0208if you think any of your rights have been infringed by us. (We would, however, appreciate the chance to address your concerns, so please contact us prior to taking this step).
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights) unless your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at the Company Address, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by unsubscribing using the links contained in the marketing emails.
We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach of your personal data when we are legally required to do so.
- Distinguish you from other users on the Site.
- Tailor your experience by:
- Remembering your user preferences
- Tracking which offices are of interest and remembering what’s in your favourites list
- Remembering where you are in the order process
- Remembering that you are logged in and that your session is secure (you need to be logged in to complete an order).
- Help us improve the Site.
Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
Before any non-essential cookies are placed on your device, you will be shown a pop-up message requesting your consent to setting those cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies, but you can choose to enable or disable some or all cookies via the settings on your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are required to save your session and to carry out other activities that are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site. They include, by way of general example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Site, use a shopping cart, or make use of e-billing services. These cookies are session cookies, which means they’re temporary and will expire when you close your browser.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they’re using it. These cookies help us improve the way the Site works by, for example, ensuring that users are finding what they’re looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to the Site. They enable us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Site, the pages you visit, and the links you follow. We use this information to make the Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We also share this information with third parties for the same purpose.
- Social Media cookies. These cookies work together with social media plug-ins. For example, when we embed photos, video and other content from social media websites, the embedded pages contain cookies from these websites. Similarly, if you choose to share our content on social media, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through.
- Third Party cookies. We use third party cookies on the Site from Google, Bing, and Infinity. Please note that we do not control cookies placed by third parties and our Site does not block them. Please check the relevant third-party website for more information about these cookies.
Changes To Our Terms and Policies
To contact us regarding any of the above terms or policies, please call us at 02038197020 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our Site.